miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007

Task Nº4



In this task I criticized the Muriel's blog because she is my friend and I know she don’t get mad if I comment on the good or bad things about her work.
Well, one of the things that I like about her blog is the image of one her favorite TV series "south park",and the colour of the blog because the colour of the layout combines with the color of the text ( and that type of blue it one on my favorite colour). In few words is a personalized blog!! (not as mine....) Besides in the blog speaks on one of its hobbies, like the videogames ( that very well I know it!!!), thinks on the concert that her left it fascinated this year and even gives the link in youtube to see part of the concert in Chile!!
In few words and as strong point of its blog I like the form in which she personalized the blog and gave him a personal seal, besides in this website she doesn't speak of meaningless things (like happens, for example , with people who utilizes websites like fotolog) On the other hand, Muriel elected colors and letters that can be easy to read for all the people that desire to read its publications (even so nobody has given a comment about these....:P)
In the weak points I criticized that she doesn't updated continuously, hes possesses very few links, doesn't write about annother things ( only English task!!) and besides all the things, that I am not in the list of her favorite blogs!!!
Well on the weak points that I commented, I feel very identifying and with few reasons to criticize the work of my friend because I have the same problems in my blog!!! jijijiijijij :P

No hay comentarios: