miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007

My last task (Nº6)




To finish, my last task consists of think on advantage and disadvantage of using blogs in my English classroom.


I will begin for the advantages...
- First you can do your tasks to any hour of the day (especially for night owls as I !!!)
- You can learn new words because you can resort a translator or to a dictionary (I never carried my dictionary to classes and always have a lot of problems because my English is very reduced . ..), but to recall not to exploit of the use of translators!!!.....ñeeeeeee :S
- You can improve your grammar and to help you in the book of classes.
- You can dedicate to improve your writing and not only to listen conversations in English
- As you haven't to listen conversations in English, can listen music while think as was written that little word that forgot me...
And.................see the tasks of your classmates and copy them ....jijijijijij ( teacher is a joke!!:D)


And the disventages was:
- I told it in my first task...my computer is a absoluty garbage...I has been a lot of problem with my computer!!! First it didn’t function... then erased me mi task...and finally it dead and now I have a lot of problem to do my task to time!!!well...between the other disadvantages...
- Sometimes you haven’t encourage to write because you are so tired.
- You haven’t the posibility to ask your doubts to the teacher when have the encourage to write.
- You don't have any idea if these is well writing and don't have idea who can read this and laughing about your horrible english!!!:’(
- You haven't the possibility to talk with someone to improve your phonetics.
- You cann't drink juice. ...jajajaja....you can turn it on the keyboard. ..jajaja



Anyway, was a good way to learn English besides I finished to do it in the last minute... like all the things in my life... thanks professor by his BIG patience and support!!!:D

No hay comentarios: