martes, 30 de octubre de 2007


1 ° task

My computer is a garbage!I try to do my task since hours ago! and this garbage erases me all when I finish this. So this time I do a small task before this trash do again the same thing! My teacher request me to speak on my favorite web site (http://csquimicasyfarm.blogspot.com) . My favorite web site is www.chilewarez.cl, because is a complety web site. You can download music and discographies of your favorite artist, books, games, do a chart room, read news, sharing strategies for your plays and a lot another things! But how did I find this web site?... one day I talked with my classmates that my computer was a trash. They recommended me download programs of this web site to fix it. Since that day I visit it a lot of times in the week!.... When I arrive at my house, I go to the computer and start the daily download. But why do a daily download and not more? Because chilewarez give you a link for download of another page ( rapidshare.com) and rapidshare permit you download a file each 4 hours! So be carreful if you don't want to pass rages, isn’t your computer the guilty, is the web site ( reapidshare)!. So while you expect the following 4 hours for start the new dowload you can read jokes for example, in chilewarez, while I continuous fighting with my computer because is a WC ( like the tv publicity of SPRITE!)

No hay comentarios: